When you look at successful people, what do you see? Confidence. Competence. Enthusiasm. They’re engaged in all aspects of their work and life, inspiring others as they lead by example.
The Dale Carnegie Skills for Success Course helps you master the human relations skills that enable you to thrive in any setting. You’ll discover how to form closer, more rewarding relationships built on trust and respect. Increasing your confidence and competence in interacting with others will gain the influence you need to reach new heights in your personal and professional life.
As you become a persuasive communicator and problem-solver more adept at managing stress and handling change, you’ll find yourself inspiring others to take initiative and innovate.
Dale Carnegie Skills for Success will help you master the communication skills necessary in today’s demanding business environment. You’ll learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships and develop a commanding attitude, instilling confidence and enthusiasm in your workplace.
Does the experience make a difference? Clients say yes. You’ll see the results as you stretch your abilities, tackle complex challenges, expand your ingenuity, and excel in building team harmony. Learn how to focus your energy to become a more effective communicator, securing your place as a valued contributor in your organization.
Learn How To:
- Use a proven process to recall names and facts
- Communicate more confidently
- Build trust and persuade people to take action
- Project an enthusiastic attitude
- Communicate logically, clearly and concisely
- Energize and engage listeners
- Create a safe and caring environment
- Manage stress and minimize worry
- Strengthen relationships
- Give constructive feedback that empowers others
- Encourage positive thinking
- Identify and reward successes
- Commit to continuous improvement
Who Should Attend:
Professionals at all levels who wish to optimize their performance, lead with conviction and positively affect the bottom line.
Courses will begin this summer and run for 8 consecutive weeks
6 to 9:30 p.m.
Mid-America Science Park
821 S. Lake Road South
Scottsburg, IN 47170
Cost to Attend:
Scott County Chamber Members: $1615.50
Non-chamber Member: $1795.00