Mid-America Science Park customizes training programs to meet each employer’s unique specifications. Our Training and Workforce Development Center, with 3,500 square feet of training space, includes:
- CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) training equipment. CNC machines are used in a wide range of manufacturing environments, from automotive to energy to aerospace and defense. Photo
- 3D printers and high-resolution engravers & cutters used for manufacturing training classes.
- A welding lab equipped with a unique virtual welding system available to prepare and certify trainees with nationally-recognized American Welding Society certifications.
- A forklift simulator that accelerates training and learning with a real driving experience.
- Industrial training robots used in advanced manufacturing and programming classes for today and tomorrow’s automated manufacturing.
- Amatrol training equipment and green energy simulators.
- A 25-seat computer classroom.
Regional Manufacturing Alliance
Employers are also encouraged to join the Regional Manufacturing Alliance (RMA). The RMA is a consortium of partner employers, training providers, the Scott County Economic Development Corporation, and the Mid-America Science Park. Learn about customized workforce training offered through the RMA here.
Contact our Training & Development Director Linda Gilray at (812) 752-9521 x 1284 or email@example.com.